Domestic Violence & Sexual Assault Services
~ALL SERVICES ARE FREE AND CONFIDENTIAL~
IF YOU ARE IN IMMEDIATE DANGER CALL 911
360 - 795 - 6400
Toll Free Hotline:
866 - 795 - 9381
360 - 795 - 6401
360 - 795 - 0806
P.O. Box 642
- Emotional Support available 24 hours a day for victims of domestic violence and sexual assault
- Survivor Centered Advocacy
- Referrals for Crime Victims Compensation, housing, financial aid, employment, education & social services
- Assistance in completing protection orders
- Referrals to legal services
- Accompaniment to court proceedings
- Transportation to medical exams and appointments
- Information & referral for medical assistance and follow-up
The Charlotte House
Provides a place of refuge from domestic violence. The primary objective is to provide a safe environment for victims and their children.
Clients receive assistance obtaining food, clothing, medical care, transportation and other needs.
Advocates work with residents to develop a plan of action that is unique to each individual and family's needs.
Shelter is provided for 30 days - with the possibility of extention.
Not sure you're in an abusive relationship?
Are you a teen?
It's never too late
to seek support!
Prevention is possible!
Part of our mission is to share information with the community.
Our focus is on raising awareness about
their roots in society and what we all can do to make a difference.
We provide appropriate education to all ages.
Teaching is founded on the principles of empathy and respect.
Everyone deserves a healthy relationship and respect for their boundaries!
If you would like more information or to schedule a training please contact:
(360) 795 - 6401
(360) 795 -6401